1 x Finance Administrator
At Vidico, we’ve engineered a new kind of video production process to allow high quality videos for both startups and enterprise.
We’ve got big plans to scale this year and we’re looking for a Finance Administrator to support our growth plans, while helping our people do the best work of their careers. If you’re working at an existing scale-up, or are an equally awesome Finance Administrator/Coordinator looking to join a warm work culture, read on:
Where have I heard of Vidico?
We are a full-service video production agency that’s on the rise.
- We work with some of the coolest companies in the world: Square, Spotify, Uber, Amazon, and Temple & Webster to name a few.
- There’s a 99% likelihood you’ve seen (and chuckled at) our ads on Youtube/TV in Australia.
- Our television campaigns across Australia and the US have generated over 1.3 billion views.
- In our entire history of operation, we’ve never had anything other than a five-star rating across all platforms.
- We’ve grown from 8 people last year to 24 people in June. We have a vibrant workplace and care deeply about our team culture.
About the role
The Finance Administrator plays an integral role at Vidico, working closely with the founding managers, and our HR function (People & Talent Manager).
The role will primarily function within the areas of accounts payable and accounts receivable; using Vidico’s pre-built infrastructure to ensure that the day-to-day financial operations run smoothly, and are kept up-to-date.
What you’ll do:
Accounts Payable Functions:
- Issuing client invoices
- Accounting for scope and budget updates
- Client invoice requests and reminders
- Form completion for vendor procurement
- Reconciling incoming-payments
Accounts Receivable Functions
- Supplier procurement and accounts setup
- Coordinating supplier batch-payments
- Reconciling bill-payments
Why join Vidico?
- Our team produces highly sought-after video content for some of the coolest and greatest companies on the planet; we’re the makers of the Square and Temple & Webster ads that you see on TV.
- See your impact. From TV campaigns to some of Australia’s more passionate not-for-profits, we’re working to make complexity disappear through video.
- Training and full support. We take training seriously and will provide you with all the processes, playbooks, learnings, recordings, and tutorials you’ll need to achieve success.
- Competitive salary. We want Australia’s best talent and reward as such.
- Central office. We’ve got a stunning office in Collingwood, 5-mins walk from Smith Street.
The role is offering both part-time and full-time depending on the right candidate, and flexible working arrangements. In your response, please include a cover letter along with your CV. Applicants who apply without a letter will unfortunately not be considered for the role.