Video Content Producer
Vidico is looking for a video producer for our Melbourne office. Qualified applicants will be managing multiple projects simultaneously — working with our clients and Vidico’s creative team. Strong management and organisational skills are essential, as is a solid background in both live-action and 2D animation projects. Knowledge of production techniques, schedules, budgets must also be demonstrated in previous working positions. The ideal applicant will also be the first point of contact with our clients — candidates will need to have both clear and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. This position fits a proven team-player, who is devoted to A+ creative service.
- High-level thinker that can generate solutions and concepts at speed
- Proven ability to multi-task and foresee upcoming production problems alongside their solutions
- Owning leadership on both live-action and animation projects
- Client-liason — highly professional in both service and demeanour
- Multi-tasking and organisational input into project management tools
- Confident and vocal on-set presence
We’re after someone who’s truly on top of their game when it comes to producing. If you’re only interested in ticking the boxes, and can’t bring about creative ideas on the regular, this isn’t the position for you.