If you are a creative, well-rounded video producer with an eye for detail, strong creative drive, and stellar organisational skills — this is the job for you.
Vidico is growing our network of freelance Video Producers across Live-Action and Animation! You will be joining our dedicated in-house production team, teaming up with some of the very best talent in video production and creative in the country; from explainer video projects, to commercials viewed by millions.
This role is entirely remote and available for commencement in January 2022. It is open to any location in Australia.
Where have I heard of Vidico?
We are a full-service video production agency that’s on the rise.
- We work with some of the coolest companies in the world: Square, Spotify, Uber, Airtable, Amazon, Bailey Nelson, Koala, The Oodie and Temple & Webster to name a few.
- There’s a 99% likelihood you’ve seen (and chuckled at) our ads on Youtube/TV in Australia.
- Our television campaigns across Australia and the U.S. have generated over 1.3 billion views.
- In our entire history of operation, we’ve never had anything other than a five-star rating across all platforms.
- In the last year, Vidico’s team has doubled in size and with that so has the opportunity for growth, learning and development.
What will I work on?
If you were at Vidico last week, you would be…
- Acting as the first-point of contact with our client-base.
- Managing and updating production scheduling for multiple video projects.
- Evaluating client budgets and coordinating resources within given constraints.
- Communicating with Vidico suppliers and stakeholders in order to produce projects effectively.
- Organising pre-production elements such as scripts, storyboards, illustrators and animators.
- Ensuring project delivery times are maintained and kept on track.
- Working creatively to present solutions that are innovative and resourceful.
- Developing creative concepts and pitching internal and externally.
Skills, Education & Experience Requirements
- Genuine interest and appreciation for storytelling, as this is at the heart of what we bring to the commercial content space.
- Excellent spoken and written communication; this is how our team functions, and it’s why our clients love us.
- From 2 – 5+ years experience in a producing, design, live-action or animation role.
- Ideally a Bachelors degree in film, television, animation, multimedia, production or directing.
- Attention to detail and consistency in deliverables.
- Confident in managing priorities and setting clients expectations
- Highly organised and process-driven; you need to consider yourself a pro in this area.
- An excellent sense of trends and style; you’re on Behance and Dribbble often, and you know what’s considered fresh.
Why join Vidico?
- See your impact. From TV campaigns to some of Australia’s more passionate not-for-profits, we’re working to make complexity disappear through video.
- Flexibility. We believe you can do your best work, wherever you are. Our teams operate on a hybrid working model with remote-working options alongside in-office collaboration.
- Learning & Development. We take training seriously and will provide you with all the processes, playbooks, learnings, recordings, and tutorials you’ll need to achieve success.
- Technology & Equipment. The latest laptop, monitor and any other accessories needed to kick your goals – we’ve got you covered.
- Competitive salary. We want Australia’s best talent and reward as such.
- Pet Friendly. We have a well-lit and open work space in the heart of Collingwood, where all fur-babies are welcome.
How to submit your application?
Apply to email@example.com. We ask that you include:
- Link to your showreel, portfolio or notable works
Our selection process consists of initial communications via phone or email to determine your suitability and availability, followed by a 30 minute discussion with the hiring manager. These will be completed online (via Google Meets) or over the phone.
While we review your EOI, get to know us by visiting vidico.com and check out our story here!
A note that you will be contacted only when a suitable project or opportunity arises.