1. Dedicated team: Vidico literally gives your marketing and creative teams superpowers. You can rapidly bring any idea to life and make it work for your business.
2. Fully managed: Skip the hassle of managing video production on your own and plan, shoot, edit, and produce your content through Vidico.
3. Results-first: We’ve battle-tested what works and what doesn’t work over hundreds of different campaigns and for a variety of different businesses and industries.
At Vidico, our corporate videos production process is streamlined and straightforward:
For both animation and live-action video projects, our preference is always to have an end-to-end level of involvement. On 99% of the media you see in our portfolio, that’s our copy and our creative — the same goes for our TV commercials. We are half creative agency, and half video production company. For a full run down of our process and further info, get in touch with us.
This typically depends on one of three goals: customer acquisition, engagement or retention. We also consider audience and distribution channels (TV, Facebook, Youtube, TikTok) when we create animation videos.
Using character animation rather than real people in animation videos to explain the message is ideal if your video concept involves a sensitive subject. Our team have created multiple animation and explanatory videos that helped build brand awareness in small businesses.
New formats and channels bring new opportunities. Every brand, marketer, and agency is investing in video content.
Do you need a product strategy or help develop an existing strategy further? We’ve got you covered. Book a call with our video strategy team.
Here’s what our Communications manager and production team needs:
1. A clear and concise description of the project goals and what you’d like your video to achieve.
2. A detailed description of the target audience and the channels that you’re looking for the video to be distributed across.
3. A list of required deliverables, including cut-downs, ratios, or localisations.
5. Ideal budget range.
6. If you’re after multiple videos, the scope of video production services you’re looking for.
If you need help choosing a style, you can use our portfolio search tool.
We specialise in corporate video production and produce video content for both enterprise and challenger brands. Read the full review about us from fixthephoto.com