Health and Safety Overview as of April 3rd, 2020
In response to the recent occurence of the COVID-19 virus, Vidico will be actively enforcing the following measures for the health and safety of our clients, team and contractors. All procedures are aligned with current government directives and the Australian Health Department’s guidance.
– The total number of personnel involved in a production in any given space must not exceed 10 people.
– Personnel (crew and cast) will be segmented in designated separate areas of given venue so that no more than 4 people will be in a confined / small space at any given time.
– Personnel (crew and cast) will only be allowed access on set provided we receive a guarantee that they have not been sick or shown any symptoms within the last 14 days.
– Hand sanitisation will be required prior to entering the premises and will be available in all sections of the set / unit base throughout the day. We will provide an alcohol based hand sanitiser.
– All cast and crew will be required to wear the appropriate masks provided by Vidico, unless performing in front of the camera.
– Our designated safety coordinator will be on-set to see that these measures are met by each participant of the shoot, and to appropriately clean/sanitise all areas, items and surfaces which are used by cast/crew.
– All persons within 1.5m of proximity must be strictly limited to a maximum of two people at any given time.
– Any persons showing flu-like symptoms on the day will be required to leave the premises immediately.
COVID-19 Cautionary Response Check
Please read over the below questions in regards to your health in relation to COVID-19 situation. If you have answered yes to any of these or have concerns about your health, please inform your appropriate producer contact immediately. You will also be required to answer these again upon signing in on arrival to production.
– Does the freelancer/talent have fever (greater than 380C/100.40F), cough, or difficulty breathing or ANY flu- like symptoms?
– Has the freelancer/talent had close contact with someone with a coronavirus (influenza or COVID-19) within the last 14 days?
– Has the freelancer/talent partaken in ANY International travel at all, not limited to the countries listed above?
If the answer to any of the above questions is YES and:
– They have developed symptoms of the coronavirus – We are directing them to talk with a medical doctor and to remain off of Vidico’s site for 14-days following resolution of their symptoms, or a doctor provides written clearance stating that is safe for them to return to work.
– They have not developed symptoms of the coronavirus – We are directing them to remain off of Vidico site for 14-days following their last possible exposure to the coronavirus.
If the answer to the above question is MAYBE:
We ask that they report the event to the facility manager and monitor themselves. If symptoms develop, we are directing them to talk with a doctor and to remain off of Vidico’s site for 14-days following resolution of their symptoms.
COVID-19 Catering Notice
Vidico will not be providing shared snacks for the team. Instead, we will be giving each cast/crew member an individual snack package if they are required to be on set for over 4 hours.
Lunch packages will also be separated and only handled by a single person (Assistant Director) who will be in charge of the sanitation/hygiene. Plastic utensils will be used for lunch and are to be disposed of following production.